If you are anything like me then you will find that you never have enough time in the day to do everything you need to get done and be online 24/7. So how do you work around this problem?
Whether you are on social media for work, or just to keep in touch with friends and family, these tips should be useful.
- Share Historic Content – If you don’t have the time or opportunity to capture a moment or come up with something fun and pithy why not look back at what you were doing this time last year? Often you find great ideas or even great content that is still worth re-sharing with your friends and family! (Digi Me has this built in so why not give it a go.)
- An Image Speaks Volumes – Images are often more powerful than words… When wishing your friends and family Merry Christmas or Happy New Year why not say it in words… Find your favourite Christmas Card or capture a festive scene whilst out shopping and save it for the big day!
- Instagram Christmas Dinner – Why not share your Christmas dinner with others? After all social media was originally thought of as sharing what you ate for lunch. Have some fun and virtually toast your friends, family or colleagues!
- The Gift of Giving – Often people forget that Christmas time is a time for giving back. Why not share your favourite charity’s Christmas message or donate your social media channels to these causes?
- Rushing From Here to There – Christmas day can be busy and stressful. How can I fit all these ideas into my day and make them happen in a timely fashion? Why not schedule your content. Facebook has the option built in and you can use services such as HootSuite or Buffer to schedule your content. These are invaluable when you just don’t have time to think on a really busy day. Just remember to look back after so that you can see all those nice messages and reply to those really important ones.
If you found these tips useful please share them!