This weekend brings us The Oscars and along with that comes a flutter of anticipation on social media. Whether you are a celebrity awaiting the winners announcement or someone who is a bit of a movie buff you can feel the tension rising as this week goes on! To help get you into the spirit of the event we wanted to share how you can interact with your favourite celebrities during this exciting time!
Many people want to share that anticipation with celebrities that they follow on Twitter but very few of us ever get a direct response back. But when you do that moment is magical! So how do you go about doing it?
- Make your tweet memorable.
- Share something that will make them laugh, cry or go aaaaawww!
- Include an image in your tweet. (but make sure it is appropriate)
- Join in with conversations that the celebrity is having online.
- Be aware that some celebrities only ever broadcast out and don’t respond. (You’ll never get a response from these)
- Consider challenging the celebrity.
- Don’t spam them.
- Don’t resend your message loads of times.
If you were a celebrity and it was your life, what would you respond to and why?
If you do manage to inspire a celebrity interaction you will probably want to capture the moment forever. Download Digi Me and save that moment forever!