Were you at a festival this weekend or plan to be at some point over the summer, then this article is just what you need. This articles shares some of our top tips for how you can use your festival photo’s from this year and past years in creative and fun ways.
First of all you need to grab a copy of all your festival photo’s. You can do that in a few different ways, grab them from your phone, camera etc directly or if you have shared them online and aren’t sure where you had them originally that’s fine. Download digi.me, sync your social media accounts and then do a search or two to find the pictures you are after. You may need to do a date range search or you may just need to search for the name of the festival. It depends what you put in the description when you uploaded the pics.
Once you have the copy of your pictures you can start doing all sorts of things with them.
- You could make a photo collage with them and put it in a frame.
- Make a photo book of your festival highlights to leave on the coffee table for when friends come round.
- Turn your pics into a photo clock with a picture for each hour of the day.
- Put all your photo’s into a digital photo frame and see those festival moments all summer long.
- Set your festival photo’s folder as your screensaver or screen background and see those special moments unfold.
- Create a video of your festival photo’s and share it with your friends on social media.
Do you have other ideas of what you could do with your festival pictures! Share them with us and we’ll add them to our list!