Coming to the end of the year, we all get very nostalgic looking back on the months gone -but as you use digi.me to flashback through your year, did you ever consider you can also use it to see how well you actually know your friends?
- #1 reason to love us – the gift of secure data
- #2 amazing feature – universal search
- #3 of 12 – flashback!
- #4- our fab personalised widgets!
- #5 – the ability to create beautiful Collections
- #6 – collected photo fun!
- #8 – you can export your favourite bits
- #9 – add your own pictures and posts for a complete picture of you!
- #10 – your social media life all in one place
- #11 – reliving past comments and likes in the present
- #12 – YOU will benefit directly from YOUR data through digi.me
Once again, that’s something that digi.me is really good for – and so for the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me – greater insight about my online community!
Yes, you might think you know your friends – particularly those who you are, perhaps, related to, or see often in real life – but onlife life can be a mysterious and weird thing, and the quiet ones IRL can be quite the opposite from the other side of a screen.
But how would you know this? Once again, our super widgets are the way. We have both a most active one and a most influential one – use across all your accounts or just one at a time to see who’s got the most followers or interacts with you most.
Both cycle through the top few results when they’re sitting prettily on your desktop. Clicking on the most influential opens up the bio information of, for eg, twitter top bods, giving you follower counts and any other information shared such as location.
With most active, which is more personal, clicking on the picture opens the most recent posts and pictures of yours that the pictured person has liked or commented on.
As with many of our coolest features, this is for premium users only – but this could quickly and easily be you, as digi.me is only a download away and half price for all of December – get it now!