March 2015 Poll of the Month PRIZE DRAW Terms & Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY. This promotion is open to any person resident in the United Kingdom who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of digi.me or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
2. ENTRY. The prize draw will be for those individuals who complete the March 2015 Poll of the Month. Registrations are to be completed at the following URL: http://blog.socialsafe.net/2015/03/10/poll-of-the-month-favourite-features/.
To the extent that entry requires the submission of user-generated content such as photos, videos, music, artwork, essays, etc., entrants warrant that their entry is their original work, has not been copied from others, and does not violate the privacy, intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity.
Entries will be ineligible for the prize draw if they:
- are incomplete;
- exceed the maximum number of entries allowed per person;
- violate the rights of any other person or entity; or
- are received outside of the Promotion Period set out below.
Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. No purchase necessary to enter the promotion. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Digi.me is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Digi.me reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
3. TIMING. This promotion runs from 12.01:00 am GMT on 10th March 2015 until 11.59:59 a.m. GMT on 31st March 2015 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
4. USE OF YOUR ENTRY. Personal data which you provide when you enter may be used for future digi.me marketing activity if you indicate your consent on the entry form (if applicable). Otherwise your personal data will be used by digi.me and agents acting on Microsoft’s behalf only for the operation of this promotion.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS. All valid entries will be submitted for the prize draw.
Winning entries will be determined by random draws conducted by digi.me and on the 31st March at 3:00pm. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries received.
A maximum of one prize per eligible entry is allowed. Winners will be notified on the day. Winners may be asked to provide identification proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the prize. Winners may be required to participate in further publicity or advertising.
6. PRIZE(S). There will be five (5) prize(s) in total. The prize(s) will be as follows:
5 x digi.me licenses for 4 account archives for 12 months . Valued at $6.99
Prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives available. digi.me reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes will be sent by digi.me or its agent no later than 28 days after the prize draw has been made by digi.me. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are subject to their manufacturer’s warranty and/or terms and conditions.
Prizes may be considered as a taxable benefit to the winners. Winners will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to HMRC, or other relevant tax authority, any tax liability arising on their prize.
7. WINNERS LIST. Each winner consents to his/her surname being made publicly available upon request. Winners names will be available for a period of 28 days after the selection of winners by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
8, OTHER. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, digi.me’s decision shall be final. digi.me reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time but only before the delivery of prizes, without notice.
Participants in this promotion agree that digi.me will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Microsoft’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of digi.me’s fraud.
Digi.me cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.
9. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION. If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this promotion and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
Promoter: digi.me Limited (“digi.me”), Unit 2a Reeds Business Park, Reeds Road, Frensham, GU10 3BP, United Kingdom