This Data Privacy Day, make it your mission to learn more about the Internet of Me – and how it can benefit each and every one of us.
The Internet of Me, which is supported by digi.me, is a vision of the world about which we are very passionate; a world where people own and control their own information and can do more with it, opening up new possibilities for insight and innovation.
The forum has covered many important subject areas, but some of the highlights are below:
- The Internet of Things is going to need an Internet of Me – The real challenge for the IoT is its interoperability with us – and the only logical solution is to put the individual at the centre of it all.
- High levels of interest – or how YOUR data could transform the world of personal finance
- If you’re not trusted, you’re busted – while transparency is vital as the first step in earning consumer trust, it is not enough on its own – we need control in the process.
- Let’s hear it for the bad guys – what the dark web can teach us about trust.
- Health and appiness – respect and trust are vital when it comes to our most personal data
Happy reading – and do let us know if you have any ideas for subject areas we should be covering.